Digital Marketing Manager
About SDLC Corp.
SDLC is an IT company based in India. We have a team of developers, UI/UX experts,
graphics designers, project managers, Blockchain developers , NFT experts and
Quality Assurance team. We create, scale and optimise businesses at international
level. We help start-ups to become full fledged businesses.
We provide following major services to our clients:
- Blockchain as a Service (BAAS)
- NFT, Metaverse, Play2Earn games, Marketplace Creation
- NFT and Crypto marketing
- E-Commerce Automation
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- API Integration
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organisation’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimise content for the website and social media platforms.
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyse performance metrics.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
Skill's & Experience
- You have at least 1 years’ experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Efficient in handling SEO and ASO rollout for the digital platforms.
- Strong experience in planning, strategizing the Performance Marketing campaigns via Facebook, Google and other social media platform.
- Should have done large awareness campaigns on digital platforms and have hands on experience on media buying as well as digital creative ecosystem
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in digital marketing
Share this job
Published Date: 9th February 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Work Mode: Work From Office
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree & MBA
Notice Period: Immediate Joining
Deadline: 9th March 2023