Web Design & Development
Run Your Business 24/7 with Website Development
Google My Business
5 Excellent | 52+ Reviews
- Building custom web apps using the right technology stacks that will align with your business counts and also help you to achieve maximum growth.
- Our web application development services includes designing, development, testing, support and maintainanace
Web Design & Development Services We Offer: -
We are technically a very strong web application team who has successfully delivered custom-built web development projects ranging from:
We are veterans of all new technologies and provide you with the best web application development solutions.
Custom Web App Development
A Web Portal is a secure well-based platform that facilitates the creation of these useful, secure, and personalized access points that organize information according to users “specific needs”.
We help you to create web portals as well as Enterprise portals. Our Web portals offer you the best:
We offer end-to-end E-commerce solutions and appealing UX for a delightful experience to the end users. E-commerce web application helps to carry out online sales.
We solve the most pressing E-commerce challenges, which could include:
- Determining the right features and functionality foryour e-commerce projects
- Understanding which E-commerce framework might workbest for you
- Integrating E-commerce into a current website or website template
- Integrating 3rd party apps or inventory into your eCommerce web or mobile solution
Website Development and Maintenance
Our services include:
Integrate your business with a web application that will help in “Growth in sales”.
Developing a Web Page Involves
Open-Source Web Development and Revamp
- Higher quality
- Greater reliability
- More flexibility
- Lower costs
Web Application Support and Maintenance
- Bug Fixes
- Third-Party API updates
- Implementing new functionality
- Security patches and updates
Web Application Development Cycle:-
In this to ensure that your design and development are on the right path, gathering information about the project and the client is very important for analysis This step involves identifying the purpose, goals, and understanding the target audience of your website.
In this to ensure that your design and development are on the right path, gathering information about the project and the client is very important for analysis. This step involves identifying the purpose, goals, and understanding the target audience of your website.
This web design stage involves designing website layout and brings the creative UI- UX designers to the forefront. This is where you can implement the site structure and “code”. This includes both the front-end and back-end development of the website.
This development phase involves the actual building of the website and developing the client-side and server-side of the website is accomplished in this stage.We have expert teams who will help you to find solutions for each client.
To make sure that the website is running perfectly on the web server, you will have to perform rigorous testing. Our QA team performs repeatedly testing methods such as Unit testing, Integration Testing, and Load testing for checking the functionality, usability, compatibility, and performance of the web app.
Deployment means pushing changes and updates from one environment to another. And when the product passes each testing phase, the product is finally ready to go live. This means that the product is finally ready to be used in a real environment by all end users.
Maintenance is endless and is needed indefinitely. You will have to make sure that your website is secure, stable, running smoothly, and up-to-date.
Web Application Development Cycle:-
During the release phase, our Website Development team will be on-hand as the users start to use and explore web app’s facets. If there occurs any issues in your app or website then the team of web developers will resolve these issues instantly.
Your web-based software is only as strong as the team of Web Development that maintains the website or app. In Website maintenance, our experts regularly check your website for issues and mistakes and keep it updated and relevant.
Our Solution Development Cycle helps turn your great ideas into profitable business solutions.
Web applications are altogether different from any software development life cycle There are7 steps for developing web applications:
1. To define the problem
2. Planning the Workflow
3. Prototyping your Web app
4. To validate your prototype
5. Building your app
6. Test your name
7. Host & launch your Web applications
AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, Node. js, Symfony. React.js, PHP, Magento, Neto, Big Commerce & Open Cart
Cost-Effective, Always Up to date, Runs easily & Freefrom downloading needs
A web app mainly requires 3 elements to function properly which include a web server tohandle all the requests from the client, an application server to execute allthe tasks requested, and also a database to store the information.
1. Here the user will connect to the Internet and will request a web server through the application’s user interface.
2. The web server will process the request and send it to the appropriate web app server.
3. The web application server will perform the task and generate results of the required data.
4. The web app server will send back the information to the web server.
5. The web server will send the requested information to the client’s device such as a laptop, or mobile phone.
The top databases for web applications are:
1. Oracle, 2. MySQL, 3. MS SQL Server, 4. PostgreSQL, 5. MongoDB & 6. Redis
The components of Web Applications are arranged in different models:-
1. Single Web Server, 2. Single Web Server + Single Database Server, 3. Multiple Web Server + Single Database Server & 4. Multiple Web Servers + Multiple Database Servers.